Welcome to the Home Of Surf Australia
Your number one surfing store in Newcastle. Shop online or in-store now!Visit Our Store
Bottom: Single to double concave
Ideal waves: 1-6ft
Level: Intermediate – Expert
Most fishes have more volume and less rocker than typical shortboards, making them a great option for weak or mushy waves. The Elements Fish comes with three M7 fins out of the box.
– The popular Hybrid is designed with the tail of a shortboard for performance and the wider nose of a Fish to maximize paddling power and stability.
– Performance rails, bottom rocker and foil to make it fast, stable and manoeuvrable on the wave.
– The flatter rocker and added width catches waves easily and generates speed combined with a pulled in round tail for bite and hold through rail turns and in steeper waves.
– Ideal for intermediate to advanced surfers seeking one of the most versatile and user-friendly short boards on the market, suits any wave situation from beach breaks to point breaks.
– The five fin box system (on HDT Elements models) offers the option of stock tri-fin or optional quad fin set up to optimize the fin cluster for your style or for the surf conditions.
The five-fin box system offers the option of stock tri-fin or optional quad-fin set up to optimize the fin cluster for your style or for the surf conditions. On average-to-smaller days, go quad, and keep the thruster setup for the bigger days when conditions allow for slicey turning.
We know you want your goods as soon as possible, We will endeavour to get your order out as soon as possible, sometimes delays may occur, we will update you via email if this happens. See Christmas cut off dates here.
When your order has been shipped you will receive an automated email confirmation containing your Shipping or Tracking number.
Our online stock is linked to our inventory so what you see online is in stock.
While we try to keep our inventory as accurate as possible, there will sometimes be errors in the system. In this instance, we will notify you as soon as possible and process a refund on the same day.
If you aren’t happy with your purchase, make sure you have read our conditions of return then follow the steps below:
Returns your item(s) to:
Sanbah Surf Shop. ATT: Online Exchanges
204 Union Street, The Junction NSW 2291
We are so sorry if you receive a product that is faulty or incorrect. If this happens, please follow the below so that we can sort the issue out as quickly as possible for you!
If you would like more information about this product or need help with a product before ordering please contact us.
Phone: (02) 4962 2420
Facebook Messenger: hit the button in the bottom right hand corner of your screen.
→ Hassle free returns!
→ If it's in stock, we have it!
→ Free Australia wide postage, $75 or over!
→ Family run business with genuine, friendly service!
These things are so much fun! They absolutely work great as a surf training tool too. Highly recommend.
The guys at Sanbah in Newcastle (my birth city) were awesome and supa helpful. They got the Smoothstar Holy Toledo #77 out to me in no time and my mate in OZ was able to send it to me.....thanks guys and the board arrived in perfect condition too....cheers.
Fantastic service, board arrived on time and was packaged great. Board rides amazing. Super happy with purchase
No postage fee and speedy delivery! Hypto goes sick!
Amazing and excellent service and i ve never seen a board so well packed 🥰