Bottom: Single to double concave
Ideal waves: 1-6ft
Level: Intermediate – Expert
Most fishes have more volume and less rocker than typical shortboards, making them a great option for weak or mushy waves. The Elements Fish comes with three M7 fins out of the box.
– The popular Hybrid is designed with the tail of a shortboard for performance and the wider nose of a Fish to maximize paddling power and stability.
– Performance rails, bottom rocker and foil to make it fast, stable and manoeuvrable on the wave.
– The flatter rocker and added width catches waves easily and generates speed combined with a pulled in round tail for bite and hold through rail turns and in steeper waves.
– Ideal for intermediate to advanced surfers seeking one of the most versatile and user-friendly short boards on the market, suits any wave situation from beach breaks to point breaks.
– The five fin box system (on HDT Elements models) offers the option of stock tri-fin or optional quad fin set up to optimize the fin cluster for your style or for the surf conditions.
FIVE-FIN BOX SYSTEM
The five-fin box system offers the option of stock tri-fin or optional quad-fin set up to optimize the fin cluster for your style or for the surf conditions. On average-to-smaller days, go quad, and keep the thruster setup for the bigger days when conditions allow for slicey turning.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.