Welcome to the Home Of Surf Australia
Your number one surfing store in Newcastle. Shop online or in-store now!Visit Our Store
Made for cool water: 62 - 68° F / 17 - 20° C
WARMTH & STRETCH
• 100% Super stretch Japanese limestone based neoprene - lighter, warmer, softer, stretchier, easier to put on and take off, and allows for more freedom of movement.
• Dope Dyed Fabric- A softer, eco-friendly, anti-fade made by Bluesign approved mills.
• AquaA eco-friendly water-based lamination is completely solvent free with no harmful chemicals.
• Tailored fit with minimal seams for unrestricted performance and warmth
DURABLE & WATER TIGHT
• Tripled glued, double stitched seams.
• Chest-zip entry, minimal bulk with contoured watertight design
• Easy access secure key cord
• Knee pad, Upcycled Supratex abrasion resistant for flexibility and strength
• Glideskin on the neck seals to skin to prevent flushing
• Treat with special care! Rinse wetsuit thoroughly inside and out with fresh water
• Hang dry in a cool shaded area and avoid hanging in direct sun light. When changing, avoid standing on the wetsuit.
• 1 year from original purchase date on all seams.
• 1 year from original purchase date on neoprene.
- Free Australia wide surfboard shipping on selected models - View selected models here
- Free NSW surfboard/softboard postage - Shop all surfboards & Softboards here
- Free Australia wide postage on all items over $100 (excluding boards to some states). For items below $100, a flat rate of $7.95 occurs.
Our online stock is linked to our inventory so what you see online is in stock.
While we try to keep our inventory as accurate as possible, there will sometimes be errors in the system. In this instance, we will notify you as soon as possible and process a refund on the same day.
- FREE Postage Australia wide on all items $100 or over*
- $7.95 Flat rate on orders under $100.
- Click and collect available also. Choose at checkout and pickup in-store.
- * Free Postage excludes Surfboards/Softboards to some areas - See surfboard postage below
Signature on delivery is required for orders over $100 - Please ensure you supply an address that can be used for signature on delivery. No delivery to PO Boxes.
- Postage to NSW: FREE
- Postage to QLD & VIC: $35
- Postage to WA: $70
- Postage to SA: $50.
- Postage to NT: $100.
- Postage to TAS: $60.
- Choose Postage at Checkout.
- Allow 2 - 7 days business days Shipping Time.
- Postage on Bodyboards Australia Wide: $20
You can choose to pick up your purchase in-store. Please choose this option at the checkout instead of postage. Your item will be put behind the counter ready for collection once the sale is finalised online.
204 Union Street,
The Junction NSW 2291
(02) 4962 2420
Full priced items - eligible for exchange or online store credit
Promotion/sale items - final sale and not eligible for return or exchange
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we're here to help! We don’t refund on change of mind purchases, however we do exchange full priced items within 14 days of the order date.
Please contact us at (02) 4962 2420 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any issues that may arise with your online order.
Conditions of Return/Exchange
If you aren’t happy with your purchase, make sure you have read our conditions of return then follow the steps below:
Post your return to:
Sanbah Surf Shop
ATT: Online Exchanges
204 Union Street,
The Junction NSW 2291
(02) 4962 2420
We are so sorry if you receive a product that is faulty or incorrect. If this happens, please follow the below so that we can sort the issue out as quickly as possible for you!
How much is postage for Gift Vouchers?
Free postage to anywhere in Australia and guaranteed delivery within 7 business days.
Can Gift Vouchers be used to purchase items on the website?
No, Gift Vouchers can only be redeemed in-store.
How long is a Sanbah Grindhouse voucher valid?
36 months from date of purchase.
If I lose my Gift Voucher am I still able to redeem it if I can show a receipt?
Unfortunately no. Gift Vouchers are the responsibility of the customer and cannot be replaced if lost or stolen.
Please note, due to Sanbasic Homewares being Artisan Handmade, colours, shades & finishes may vary from product to product. Homewares include products from this page: https://www.sanbah.com/collections/homewares
Homewares Care Instructions
Our products are handmade by artisans, making them delicate and if not properly cared for can result in undesirable damages, this may also result in slight variations between pieces.
We recommended storing our collection of homewares out of the direct weather to prolong life. Exposure to weather may cause damage to the product.
All transactions are secure and encrypted with ultra-secure 128-bit encryption. We never store your credit card information. All major credit cards are accepted
If you would like more information about this product or need help with a product before ordering please contact us.
Phone: (02) 4962 2420
Facebook Messenger: hit the button in the bottom right hand corner of your screen.
→ Hassle free returns!
→ If it's in stock, we have it!
→ Free Australia wide postage, $75 or over!
→ Family run business with genuine, friendly service!
The EPS works well in this model and is a great summer daily driver from Stacey.
Been riding this board for 3 months, in all sorts of conditions and it doesn't disappoint.
This board for me, sits in-between a dedicated small wave groveler (1-3ft) and a small wave performance board (up to 4ft+).
This board is great for those summer conditions, goes across flat sections well and has no trouble generating speed.
The shape is user friendly and quite a forgiving ride, would definitely buy another Stacey.
My Dims: 72kg, 5'10", riding a 5'11" 30.5L (easily floats me)
Awesome board, it flies, paddles well and holds good yet turns on a dime. Used futures Alpha T1 + stabiliser and Alpha F8 thrusters and felt like it was designed for either so super versatile. Phantom phlex is insane construction very solid yet lively at the same time and light. A++++
ive been wearing this model reef boot for nearly 20 years these are a upgrade in certain aspects but you cant get a better design very difficult for waves to rip off and also plenty of feel i use them even when not on reefs the extra traction is only a bonus dont get me wrong sea urchins can penetrate any bootie but if you want to look after your feet especially in the tropics these are my pick got to have the split toe on any boot your big toe does a lot have an injured big toe and you realise how much you control with it
On the recommendation from the Sandbah boys, bought these fins for my daily driver (Stacey Wave Slave), the smaller back fin is great and keeps the board lively/playful.
Used them in my HPSB (Channel Islands Two Happy) in solid 4ft and gave heaps of drive/confidence.
These are a real go to fin for me, highly recommended.
(Do yourself a favor and buy some grub screws to retain fins, incase like me, you accidently bump your fin under water from behind and lose it, otherwise FCS will gladly sell you a single).