Patagonia Men's R1 Lite Yulex Short Arm Steamer
Offering superior stretch and freedom of motion, the neoprene-free R1® Lite Yulex® Front-Zip Short-Sleeved Full Suit is made from 85% Yulex natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber by polymer content; interior lining is 100% recycled polyester. Suggested water temperatures: 65–75° F/18–23° C.
Our neoprene-free Yulex® wetsuits are made of 85% natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber by polymer content. Replacing a petroleum-based material with a plant-based one, they offer the same warmth and performance attributes as conventional stretch neoprene while reducing CO2 emissions by up to ~80% in the manufacturing process. Derived from sources that are Forest Stewardship Council® certified by the Rainforest Alliance, we blend the natural rubber with chlorine-free synthetic rubber to increase ozone- and UV-resistance and meet our rigorous standards for strength, stretch and durability. With an anatomical, performance-focused design that maximizes comfort and flexibility while minimizing weight, the superlight R1® Lite Yulex Front-Zip Short-Sleeved Full Suit is 2mm with a high-stretch, fast-drying 100% recycled polyester lining; the face fabric is 88% recycled polyester/12% spandex. The floating front-zip features a corrosion-proof zipper and asymmetrical flap for better seal, stretch and range of motion through the chest and shoulders; the Salmi® zipper is fully replaceable to extend the suit’s lifespan. All seams have flatlock construction for next-to-skin comfort. Easy-access key loop included. Suggested
water temperatures: 65–75° F/18–23° C.
- Made with neoprene-free 85% Yulex® natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber (by polymer content) that meets our rigorous standards for performance, durability, warmth and sustainability; the natural rubber is derived from sources that are Forest Stewardship Council® certified by the Rainforest Alliance; the synthetic rubber is chlorine-free
- High-stretch 100% recycled polyester jersey lining throughout improves flexibility and dry time; exterior face fabric made with 88% recycled polyester/12% spandex is durable, stretchy and water-resistant
- All seams are sewn with flatlock construction
- Floating front-zip with replaceable, corrosion-proof Salmi® zipper for maximum performance and better seal
- Easy-access key loop
- 2mm 85% Yulex® natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber by polymer content, lined with high-stretch 100% recycled polyester jersey; exterior face: 88% recycled polyester/12% spandex. Natural rubber is from sources that are Forest Stewardship Council® certified by the Rainforest Alliance
Made in Thailand.
Estimate shipping (Australia only)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.