Modern Double Wide SLX Longboard
What happens when you take a longboard and make it shorter, and re-distribute the foam into the outline and thickness? Answer, you get the Modern Double Wide. This high volume mid-length surfboard offers great stability and exceptional paddle power for beginner-to-intermediate surfers.
OUTLINE: Generous nose outline up front with parallel rails, leading into a wide tail. Having maximum surface area gives this surfboard amazing side-to-side stability so it’s perfect for beginner and intermediate riders as they jump to their feet.
CONTOURS: Flat through the nose helps with early entry into softer waves, vee into double rolled concave in the back half of the board means more capable riders can still make flowing directional changes.
ROCKER: Relaxed through the entire length of the board with gentle lift in the nose and tail. This allows the board to paddle exceptionally well, catch waves easily, and maintain forward flow even in the white-water, while still allowing the board to turn in a smooth arc.
FOIL: Boxy rails and a high-volume foil from nose-to-tail means this board will sit high on the water making it perfect for maintaining speed and distance in smaller conditions.
PERFORMANCE: Built using our SLX construction which produces a light, responsive, versatile surfboard that is very sensitive under foot and rides well in a wide variety of conditions.
About this board:
Fin Boxes: Box Single + FCS2 Sides (Fins included)
Tail shape: Rounded Square Tail
Dimensions/Litres: See size graph above
Shipping & FAQ:
Australia wide postage available or local pick-up, choose at checkout. Boards in stock (see graph above) are ready to be sent & are shipped out on the same day of purchase with tracking provided. Boards are safely packed in a box with layers of bubble wrap. See our shipping & FAQ tab above or visit this link: https://www.sanbah.com/pages/shipping-faq
We ship all products Australia wide!
- Free Australia wide surfboard shipping on selected models - View selected models here
- Free NSW surfboard/softboard postage - Shop all surfboards & Softboards here
- Free Australia wide postage on all items over $100 (excluding boards to some states). For items below $100, a flat rate of $7.95 occurs.
If I buy online, are the items in stock?
Our online stock is linked to our inventory so what you see online is in stock.
While we try to keep our inventory as accurate as possible, there will sometimes be errors in the system. In this instance, we will notify you as soon as possible and process a refund on the same day.
Shipping Pricing & Click & Collect:
- FREE Postage Australia wide on all items $100 or over*
- $7.95 Flat rate on orders under $100.
- Click and collect available also. Choose at checkout and pickup in-store.
- * Free Postage excludes Surfboards/Softboards to some areas - See surfboard postage below
Signature on delivery is required for orders over $100 - Please ensure you supply an address that can be used for signature on delivery. No delivery to PO Boxes.
- Postage to NSW: FREE
- Postage to QLD & VIC: $35
- Postage to WA: $70
- Postage to SA: $50.
- Postage to NT: $100.
- Postage to TAS: $60.
- Choose Postage at Checkout.
- Allow 2 - 7 days business days Shipping Time.
- Postage on Bodyboards Australia Wide: $20
Click & Collect
You can choose to pick up your purchase in-store. Please choose this option at the checkout instead of postage. Your item will be put behind the counter ready for collection once the sale is finalised online.
204 Union Street,
The Junction NSW 2291
(02) 4962 2420
Full priced items - eligible for exchange or online store credit
Promotion/sale items - final sale and not eligible for return or exchange
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we're here to help! We don’t refund on change of mind purchases, however we do exchange full priced items within 14 days of the order date.
Please contact us at (02) 4962 2420 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any issues that may arise with your online order.
Conditions of Return/Exchange
- Promotional or sale items are not eligible for return/exchange.
- Returned items must be unused and in their original condition with all tags attached.
- The returned item must be in the original packaging (e.g. shoe box).
- The receipt or proof of purchase must be included with the return.
- The customer must cover the cost of the return postage for the item (unless deemed faulty by our team).
- If exchanging an item, the customer must cover the cost of the new item being posted. An invoice for the postage will be sent prior to the new item being sent out.
Returning your online order
If you aren’t happy with your purchase, make sure you have read our conditions of return then follow the steps below:
Email us at email@example.com with your order number and a note explaining whether you require an exchange or credit note.
- Pack all items with your invoice in a secure carton or reuse the original packaging. Please ensure that all boxed items are enclosed in a satchel or bubble wrap for protection or the return may be refused.
Post your return to:
Sanbah Surf Shop
ATT: Online Exchanges
204 Union Street,
The Junction NSW 2291
(02) 4962 2420
Faulty or Incorrect Items
We are so sorry if you receive a product that is faulty or incorrect. If this happens, please follow the below so that we can sort the issue out as quickly as possible for you!
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number, a brief description of the fault/incorrect item along with a photo of item.
- Once we receive your email we’ll let you know the instructions for sending back the item.
- On receipt of the item, we’ll inspect it and provide you with an update. If your return is approved, we’ll initiate a refund to your credit card (or original payment method). The time that it takes for the credit to process will depend on your cards issuer's policies
FAQ - Gift Vouchers
How much is postage for Gift Vouchers?
Free postage to anywhere in Australia and guaranteed delivery within 7 business days.
Can Gift Vouchers be used to purchase items on the website?
No, Gift Vouchers can only be redeemed in-store.
How long is a Sanbah Grindhouse voucher valid?
36 months from date of purchase.
If I lose my Gift Voucher am I still able to redeem it if I can show a receipt?
Unfortunately no. Gift Vouchers are the responsibility of the customer and cannot be replaced if lost or stolen.
Please note, due to Sanbasic Homewares being Artisan Handmade, colours, shades & finishes may vary from product to product. Homewares include products from this page: https://www.sanbah.com/collections/homewares
Homewares Care Instructions
Our products are handmade by artisans, making them delicate and if not properly cared for can result in undesirable damages, this may also result in slight variations between pieces.
We recommended storing our collection of homewares out of the direct weather to prolong life. Exposure to weather may cause damage to the product.
All transactions are secure and encrypted with ultra-secure 128-bit encryption. We never store your credit card information. All major credit cards are accepted