FCS 2 Reactor PC Quad Rear Fin Set
Speed & tight turns. Ideal for beach breaks.
- Designed for speed and tight turns, with added tail release.
- Upright template allows for tighter, more acute directional changes.
- Smaller centre fin for increased pivot and tail release.
- Ideal for surfers who like to perform fast, progressive turns.
- Quad Rear (2 fin) set.
- Suitable for hollow waves, particularly good for beach breaks.
- Designed to fit the FCS II Fin System.
- Recommended for performance shortboards with moderate-to-low rocker.
- Reactor: Find Speed. Speed, tight turns & snaps.
Performance Core (PC) fins are made using a multi-layered resin transfer molding process. The flex pattern in PC fins extends progressively from the base through to the tip, helping the surfer to maintain drive and hold through a turn. This versatile fin material is light, and can be used in a variety of different conditions.
X-SMALL (Under 55Kg / 120 Lbs)
SMALL (55Kg - 70Kg / 120 - 155 Lbs)
MEDIUM (65Kg - 80Kg / 145 - 175 Lbs)
LARGE (75Kg - 90Kg / 165 - 200 Lbs)
X-LARGE (Over 85Kg / 190 Lbs)
Estimate shipping (Australia only)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Fast, easy, service!!!