The H4 looks and surfs different to any other fin. Precision Swiss engineering matched with a highly evolved template provides an unprecedented level of control and predictability at high speeds.
Radically different side & centre fin templates create a powerful fin set with ultimate speed & drive.
- SIDE FIN PROFILE: Lower section produces maximum acceleration, while hatchet like tip creates stability & control.
- CENTRE FIN PROFILE: Highly raked elliptical outline reduces drag, and offers feeling of predictability when releasing through turns.
- FIN FOILS TEMPLATE: Thicker base with tapered tip optimises flex & regulates the release of energy during rail to rial transitions.
- A wide range of conditions, particularly good in critical overhead waves.
- Designed to fit the FCS II Fin System.
- Recommended for performance shortboards with moderate-to-low rocker.
- Accelerator: Find Control. Speed, flow and response with added control.
- PRECISION SWISS ENGINEERED: Creates perfect synergy between fin geometry & HI-FI materials, giving smooth & predictable feel.
- HIGH DENSITY UNI-DIRECTIONAL CARBON FIBRE: Light & super strong with custom orientation to transfer more of your energy into speed than any other fin.
- DYNAMIC TRAILING EDGE: Internal composite morphs under extreme load, enabling the fins to be pushed harder without sliding out.
- INNOVATIVE PRODUCTION: Highly specialised robotic automation combined with camera assisted quality control, ensures absolute accuracy.
SMALL (55Kg - 70Kg / 120 - 155 Lbs)
MEDIUM (65Kg - 80Kg / 145 - 175 Lbs)
LARGE (75Kg - 90Kg / 165 - 200 Lbs)
Estimate shipping (Australia only)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Loving them no matter where you put the board it will hang in there.