Patagonia Women's Silent Down Jacket
Efficient design and materials speak volumes about the Silent Down Jacket's laudable features. The coat's shell is made of 2.2-oz 100% polyester (70% recycled) taffeta with mechanical stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and insulated with 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products). The center-front reverse-coil zipper has a metal snap placket for wind protection. Regular fitting silhouette layers well and stand-up collar retain warmth. Handwarmer pockets are lined with soft micro brushed jersey and secured with a snap; interior secured zippered pocket keeps valuables safe. Drawcord hem seals in warmth. Hip length.
- Full-length, center-front reverse-coil zipper makes getting jacket on and off a breeze; covered placket for wind protection, secured with metal snaps
- Stand-up collar keeps neck warm
- Handwarmer pockets are lined with soft micro-brushed jersey and secured with a snap
- Secured interior zippered pocket keeps valuables safe
- Drawcord hem seals in warmth
- Hip length
Estimate shipping (Australia only)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.