Shipping & FAQ
FREE Postage Australia wide on all items over $30 (Excluding Surfboards - See surfboard postage below).
Signature on delivery is required for orders over $100 - Please ensure you supply an address that can be used for signature on delivery.
- FREE Postage on Surfboards to NSW, QLD & VIC.
- Postage to WA (Perth & Metro Areas): $60
- Postage to WA (Rural): $100 Postage to SA: $50.
- Postage to NT: $100. Postage to TAS: $50.
- Choose Postage at Checkout. Applies to Surfboards only.
- Allow 2 - 7 days Shipping Time.
Shipping & Returns
Thanks for Shopping at Sanbah.com
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we're here to help! Please contact us at (02) 4962 2420 with any issues that may arise with your online order. We are happy to exchange and swap sizing if we have it in stock.
Please read below for the full returns & exchanges policy.
All transactions are secure and encrypted with ultra-secure 128-bit encryption. We never store your credit card information. All major credit cards accepted.
Sanbah does not refund on change of mind purchases, however we do exchange within 14 days of purchase. No exchange on Sale items.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition you received it. Your item must be in the original packaging.
Your item needs to have the receipt of proof of purchase for a return.
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original payment method). You will receive the credit with a certain number of days, depending on your cards issuer's policies.
Should you find your item does not suit and you have a change of mind with your purchase we happily exchange with in 14 days as long as the goods have not been used and are in original condition. We will exchange the item for a different size (if available) or for another style of equal value or greater value. It will be at the customers expense to return the item to Sanbah and pay for postage of the newly exchanged item.
To exchange your item, please email us your order details and a accompanying note explaining which size you require. Please then follow the instructions below:
- Pack all items with your invoice in a secure carton or reuse the original packaging. Please ensure that all boxed items are enclosed in a satchel or bubble wrap for protection or their return may be refused.
- Make sure you cover or remove original shipping label. Clearly write a new label for the item returning your package to: Sanbah Surf Shop, ATT: Online Exchanges, Shop 28, The Junction Fair, 204 Union St, The Junction, NSW, 2291
- If you are situated on the east coast somewhere between Cronulla Sydney and Noosa in QLD call Pete at Surf Cargo on 0408448042 for a quote and to arrange pick up of your item.
All returned items are exchanged are at your own expense.
FAQ & Shipping of Sanbah and Surf School Gift Vouchers
How much is postage for Sanbah Gift Vouchers?
Free postage to anywhere in Australia and guaranteed delivery within 7 business days if products are in stock.
Can Sanbah gift vouchers be used on to purchase items on the website?
No, Sanbah Gift Vouchers can only be redeemed in-store.
How long is a Sanbah or Surf School voucher valid?
12 months from date of purchase.
If I lose my Gift Voucher am I still able to redeem the voucher if I can show a receipt?
Unfortunately no. Both the Surf School Voucher and the Sanbah Gift Card are the responsibility of the customer and cannot be replaced if lost or stolen.
For any more information just give us a shout.