Welcome to the Home Of Surf Australia
Your number one surfing store in Newcastle. Shop online or in-store now!Visit Our Store
Dear valued customers, we are re-open for business with some small changes:
In consideration of the changing circumstances around COVID-19 and to help ensure the safety of our employees and customers, we are asking that you follow some rules in store when browsing.
To keep you and our team safe we ask that you:
- Sanitise your hands at the entry
- Remember to maintain social distancing (1.5m)
- Stay away if you are unwell or experiencing symptoms (we'll be here when you're feeling better!)
- Please keep interactions with staff and other customers brief for everyone’s safety.
Sanbah Surf Store Hours:
Rip Curl Newcastle Store Hours:
GRINDHOUSE REMAINS CLOSED - Though you can still shop online!
IF YOU PREFER TO SHOP ONLINE, we are offering CLICK & COLLECT or REGISTERED POST(choose at checkout).
How to make an order:
- You can browse our websites www.sanbah.com, www.sanbahgrindhouse.com or www.ripcurlnewcastle.com for items and make a purchase online
- Choose "Ship" or "Pick up" depending on your preference
- If you want to chat about any of our products, call one of our team on (02) 4962 2420 to discuss the items you are interested in and they can discuss options.
How to collect an order:
- Please drop by the store in The Junction to collect your order, with your order number ready to show one of our team.
- Store hours may change depending on trade, so please check our website and social media channels for updates.
We thank you for your ongoing support and cooperation.
Stay safe - The Sanbah Crew
SUper fast but staying responsive, feel great under the right board...
Thus far i have just used them om the Machado Midas, but am frothing to see how they go ion the MAchado Glazer
I was impressed by the rapidity of delivery (free) and the care that went into the packing of the board I ordered. Highly recommended!
I was looking for an all round performance board with good paddle power. Did lots of research and decided the Seaside was worth a try, and got the matching Machado fins. Got the 6.0’ for float as I am an older surfer with knee replacements.
Spoke to a guy who already had one and he said it had transformed his surfing.
That was spot on. Paddles like a demon and performs out of this world, turns on a dime and is so, so fast! Does everything the reviews say. I am absolutely stoked with this board. One of the very best I’ve had in over 50 years of surfing.
I’m very happy with my board, the only disappointment is not getting the 6 foot board I wanted due to being told it was not in stock due to a website error but then when I kept viewing it on your website it said it was in stock.
It will just take a bit longer on my 5’7 blue Eric board to learn to surf.
Ripcurl is the best wetsuit on the market, don't buy any other wetsuit they are inferior. Great service from the crew at Sanbah.