Welcome to the Home Of Surf Australia
Your number one surfing store in Newcastle. Shop online or in-store now!Visit Our Store
Free Australia Wide Shipping
free on orders $75 or over - excludes boards
AfterPay & Zip Pay Available
learn more here
Take $10 Off Your First Order*
Online Shopping Made Easy!
FREE Surfboard Shipping
Dear valued customers, we are re-open for business with some small changes:
In consideration of the changing circumstances around COVID-19 and to help ensure the safety of our employees and customers, we are asking that you follow some rules in store when browsing.
To keep you and our team safe we ask that you:
- Sanitise your hands at the entry
- Remember to maintain social distancing (1.5m)
- Stay away if you are unwell or experiencing symptoms (we'll be here when you're feeling better!)
- Please keep interactions with staff and other customers brief for everyone’s safety.
Sanbah Surf Store Hours:
Rip Curl Newcastle Store Hours:
GRINDHOUSE REMAINS CLOSED - Though you can still shop online!
IF YOU PREFER TO SHOP ONLINE, we are offering CLICK & COLLECT or REGISTERED POST(choose at checkout).
How to make an order:
- You can browse our websites www.sanbah.com, www.sanbahgrindhouse.com or www.ripcurlnewcastle.com for items and make a purchase online
- Choose "Ship" or "Pick up" depending on your preference
- If you want to chat about any of our products, call one of our team on (02) 4962 2420 to discuss the items you are interested in and they can discuss options.
How to collect an order:
- Please drop by the store in The Junction to collect your order, with your order number ready to show one of our team.
- Store hours may change depending on trade, so please check our website and social media channels for updates.
We thank you for your ongoing support and cooperation.
Stay safe - The Sanbah Crew
Love my board! It arrived in 2 days. Highly recommended.
I love the quality of the product and really appreciated the prompt response I received from customer service
Great Fin and Service from Sanbah
Hi February last year I put my board up for sale in the store for 250. It was sold within two weeks. At the time I was working in singleton. My job finished I moved back to the sunshine coast. I received a message from the great staff that my board was sold and that I had ca store credit which was valid for two year's. I was surprised of this so last week I placed an order with the store they were very helpful professional way to deal with friendly and were willing to do anything for me. The management should be commended on having good helpful friendly staff and customer service 😃 was excellent.
I would love to thank sanbah surf for all there help.
I highly recommend them .
It was a pleasure to have them look after me I felt I was well informed and respected .
Good luck for the business and all staff and management. Have a great year keep up the excellent service 😃