JS BLAK BOX III
Much loved by surfers around the world for the last eight years, JS set out to build a new board that does justice to the famous Blak Box DNA, which has always brought fun yet still exciting surfing to good, average and even terrible waves
- The success of the Monsta Box and Air 17X at the refined end of the X Series prompted JS to re-design the Blak Box to be even more suited to weak waves and surfers who don’t get their ideal choice of conditions day in, day out.
- The new Blak Box 3 is all about easy acceleration and glide, it features a flatter rocker, more planning area and extra foam under the chest.
- To control and play with all that speed, the wide point has also been moved forward, which creates a slightly straighter, pulled-in swallowtail.
- This provides a smooth rock and roll from rail to rail, giving you extra drive and angles of attack to choose from anywhere on a wave.
- With slightly lower rails to complement its updated outline, we recommend riding the BB3 at 1/16” thicker than your last Blak Box.
- The main thing is being user-friendly, and it’s a must have to make the most of whatever window you have to get in the water each week.
- For the pros, this board is an exceptional step down to cover you on days that the surf would otherwise be less than inspiring.
- For the bros, it’ll be the go-to when those conditions are the only option you have.
*KEY SIZES AVAILABLE - FROM 5'8 THROUGH TO 6'1*