Welcome to the Home Of Surf Australia
Your number one surfing store in Newcastle. Shop online or in-store now!Visit Our Store
Free Australia Wide Shipping
free on orders $75 or over - excludes boards
AfterPay & Zip Pay Available
learn more here
Take $10 Off Your First Order*
Online Shopping Made Easy!
FREE Surfboard Shipping
The Cymatic is an avant-garde, ultra high performance machine.
This shape is a hybrid of the Sci-Fi and Omni models so obvious, you can almost imagine the two boards combining naturally one night with Tomo away from the shaping bay.
Fans of the Sci-Fi will immediately notice Tomo’s double bat tail. Much of the Sci-Fi’s popularity in 2016 and 2017 has been this tail design coupled with Tomo’s Quad Inside Single Concave.
Functionally, the marriage of these two design elements has been brilliant – the double bat adding much needed grip to the wave’s face, offsetting the extreme lift and speed created by the Quad Inside Single Concave.
By melding these elements with the reduced swing weight of the Omni’s nose, Daniel Tomson has created an evolved version of both boards that surfs most similarly to the Sci-Fi but with slightly more rocker, and an increased ease of use in waves 1 to 5 feet.
When it comes to waves of size though, surfers who love that familiar ‘barely out of control in a fun way’ speed when the waves creep above head high will appreciate this board’s feel in proper waves as well.
Both Kelly Slater and Daniel Thomson have surfed and signed off on this shape in 2017 and we can’t wait to present it in 2018 as the next evolution of Tomo’s minimalistic, and highly engineered, modern planning hulls for Slater Designs.
Construction: LFT (Linear Flex Technology)
Fin Boxes: FCS2/Futures x 5 (Choose option above - Fins not included)
Tail shape: Bat Tail
Dimensions/Litres: See size graph above
LFT incorporates Firewire’s SPRINGER HD, a 0.75” (18 mm) wide aerospace composite that runs down the centerline of the board, representing the next generation in our SPRINGER technology.
The SPRINGER HD runs the entire length of the board and plays a pivotal role in optimizing flex from nose to tail.
1 – Entropy Bio-Resin Throughout
2 – 1mm Ultralight High Compression Deckskin
3 – Top Deck Sandwich Cloth
4 – Aerospace Composite Springer
5 – 1.5 lb EPS Core
LFT – ECOBOARD Verified – LEVEL ONE
“I’m not sure if the perfect board really exists, but I’m enjoying the freedom to collaborate with some of surfing’s most innovative shapers and designers.
It is a quest to create something different in a slightly different way that appeals to where I want to go on a wave. Discovering a new feeling under my feet, drawing a new line, or taking a completely different track on a wave is something I never stop dreaming about.
Now being able share and grow that idea with others is what keeps surfing fun for me.”
Australia wide postage available or local pick-up, choose at checkout. Boards in stock (see graph above) are ready to be sent & are sent out on the same day of purchase with tracking provided. Boards are safely packed in a box with layers of bubble wrap. See our shipping & FAQ tab above or visit this link: https://www.sanbah.com/pages/shipping-faq
Our online stock is linked to our inventory so what you see online is in stock.
While we try to keep our inventory as accurate as possible, there will sometimes be errors in the system. In this instance, we will notify you as soon as possible and process a refund on the same day.
- FREE registered Postage Australia wide on all items $75 or over* - Excludes boards to some areas, see below postage for all boards.
- $7.95 Flat rate on orders under $75.
- Click and collect available also. Choose at checkout and pickup in-store.
- * Free Postage excludes Surfboards/Softboards to some areas - See surfboard postage below).
- FREE Surfboard/Softboard shipping now available from anywhere in between Wollongong and Coffs Harbour. Boards are packed and sent from Newcastle. (Choose at checkout)
- Orders can take anywhere from 2-7 business days days to arrive, a tracking number will be provided via email. Potential delays due to Covid-19.
- Please ensure you supply an address that can be used for signature on delivery. No delivery to PO Boxes.
- Please call us after you have placed your order if you have special delivery instructions.
- FREE Surfboard/Softboard shipping now available from anywhere between Wollongong and Coffs Harbour. (Choose at checkout)
- Postage on Surfboards to NSW, QLD & VIC: $35.
- Postage to WA (Perth & Metro Areas): $60
- Postage to WA (Regional): $100
- Postage to SA: $50.
- Postage to NT: $100.
- Postage to TAS: $70.
- Choose Postage at Checkout. Applies to Surfboards/softboards only.
- Allow 2 - 7 days business days Shipping Time. Potential shipping delays may occur due to Covid. See below tips for a smooth delivery.
- No delivery to PO Boxes.
- Smoothstar postage: $20
- Heavy item postage: $40 (board racks etc)
Tips for a smooth delivery:
- Ensure someone will be home on the day of delivery (check your tracking number for this) with easy accessibility for the courier to deliver. Boards are delivered by large courier trucks that need easily accessibility to park, relatively close to the residential or business address.
- Delivery to business address's preferable that are open during normal business hours. Makes life easier for the courier to park and deliver.
- No delivery to PO Boxes.
- Postage on Bodyboards Australia Wide: $20
You can choose to pick up your purchase in-store. Please choose this option at the checkout instead of postage. Your item will be put behind the counter ready for collection once the sale is finalised online.
204 Union Street,
The Junction NSW 2291
(02) 4962 2420
Full priced items - eligible for exchange or online store credit
Promotion/sale items - final sale and not eligible for return or exchange
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we're here to help! We don’t refund on change of mind purchases, however we do exchange full priced items within 14 days of the order date.
Please contact us at (02) 4962 2420 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any issues that may arise with your online order.
Conditions of Return/Exchange
If you aren’t happy with your purchase, make sure you have read our conditions of return then follow the steps below:
Post your return to:
Sanbah Surf Shop
ATT: Online Exchanges
204 Union Street,
The Junction NSW 2291
(02) 4962 2420
We are so sorry if you receive a product that is faulty or incorrect. If this happens, please follow the below so that we can sort the issue out as quickly as possible for you!
How much is postage for Gift Vouchers?
Free postage to anywhere in Australia and guaranteed delivery within 7 business days.
Can Gift Vouchers be used to purchase items on the website?
No, Gift Vouchers can only be redeemed in-store.
How long is a Sanbah Grindhouse voucher valid?
36 months from date of purchase.
If I lose my Gift Voucher am I still able to redeem it if I can show a receipt?
Unfortunately no. Gift Vouchers are the responsibility of the customer and cannot be replaced if lost or stolen.
All transactions are secure and encrypted with ultra-secure 128-bit encryption. We never store your credit card information. All major credit cards are accepted.
If you would like more information about this product or need help with a product before ordering please contact us.
Phone: (02) 4962 2420
Facebook Messenger: hit the button in the bottom right hand corner of your screen.
→ Hassle free returns!
→ If it's in stock, we have it!
→ Free Australia wide postage, $75 or over!
→ Family run business with genuine, friendly service!
Love the Barracuda, these are hard to source but am impressed by the quality, my son is gonna love it, delivery on time even due to covid, thanks guys will be shopping with you again!!
Love my board! It arrived in 2 days. Highly recommended.
I love the quality of the product and really appreciated the prompt response I received from customer service
Great Fin and Service from Sanbah