Patagonia Men's Better Sweater Jacket
With a sweater-knit face and moisture-wicking fleece interior for warmth, our Better Sweater® Jacket can be worn over a shirt as outerwear or layered under a shell in the backcountry. Soft and bulk-free, it’s made of 10-oz 100% recycled polyester fleece dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods. Flat-seam construction reduces bulk and helps to eliminate seam chafe. A zippered left-chest pocket secures small valuables, and zippered handwarmer pockets keep fingers toasty. The stand-up collar has a zipper garage so your neck stays comfortable, while raglan sleeves provide pack-wearing comfort. Shape-holding, abrasion-resistant micropolyester jersey trims the collar, cuffs and hem. And it’s also Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor. Hip length.
- Made with 100% recycled polyester knitted fleece with a fleece interior and heathered yarns
- Full-zip with zip-through stand-up collar
- Raglan sleeves for mobility and pack-wearing comfort
- Built with two welted, zippered handwarmer pockets and a vertical, left-chest security pocket that closes with a zipper and holds a phone or audio device
- Shape-holding micropolyester-jersey trim at cuffs and hem resists abrasion
- Flat-seam construction reduces bulk and helps eliminate seam chafe
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Estimate shipping (Australia only)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.