Patagonia Black Hole Duffel Bag 40L
Our smallest Black Hole® duffel. Tough and highly weather-resistant, it keeps your gear protected and easily accessible. The main compartment opens via a zippered U-shaped lid, which has a pair of zip-closing mesh pockets on the underside for easily lost items like your lottery ticket. A zippered exterior pocket holds all the stuff you need quickly. The padded bottom panel adds structure and helps cushion the load when your duffel gets the baggage-handler treatment. Carrying options include padded, removable shoulder straps for a backpack carry, webbing handles with a snap closure, and haul loops at either end for linking multiple bags. Daisy chains let you lash additional gear to the outside. Made from 14-oz 900-denier 100% postconsumer recycled polyester ripstop (22% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate and lined with 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a polyurethane coating. Both fabrics have a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Burly recycled polyester ripstop with highly weather-resistant TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Large opening to main compartment, zippered side pocket, mesh pockets in lid; stuffs into its own pocket for easy storage
- Padded, removable shoulder straps and reinforced haul handles for easy carrying
- Padded base protects contents
- Sturdy, reinforced daisy chains for lashing
- 930 g (2 lbs 0.8 oz) 21" x 13.7" x 10.6" 40L (2,441 cu in)
- 930 g (2 lbs 0.8 oz)
Shipping & FAQ:
Australia wide postage available or local pick-up, choose at checkout. Items in stock are ready to be sent & are sent out on the same day of purchase with tracking provided. Items are safely packed in a box with layers of bubble wrap. See our shipping & FAQ tab above or visit this link: https://www.sanbah.com/pages/shipping-faq
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.