Welcome to the Home Of Surf Australia
Your number one surfing store in Newcastle. Shop online or in-store now!Visit Our Store
Bottom: Single to Vee
Ideal waves: 1-6ft
Level: Beginner – Expert
Available in two designs, the Elements funboard comes with three nylon M7 fins.
– A stunning combination of fantastic value, durability and performance, the Funboard is one of the most popular shapes in the NSP range for progressing skills.
– Semi-rounded nose with low entry rocker design puts more volume upfront to give more paddle power to catch waves early and easily.
– A domed deck profile allows a forgiving but sensitive rail feel while the rounded pintail is pulled in adding control in bottom turns and cutbacks.
– Concave bottom creates a fast water transition through to the tail – providing balance and control in a range of conditions.
– The five fin box system offers the option of stock tri-fin or optional quad-fin set up to optimize the fin cluster for your style or for the surf conditions.
Consider the NSP funboard the “in-between” – halfway between the longboard and the fish. Often considered the next step for a surfer who has spent enough time practising on a longboard. Not quite ready yet for a fish or a shortboard, Elements Funboards are a great platform for quick progression, whether you are renting at a surf school or as an owner of an Elements Funboard.
Our online stock is linked to our inventory so what you see online is in stock.
While we try to keep our inventory as accurate as possible, there will sometimes be errors in the system. In this instance, we will notify you as soon as possible and process a refund on the same day.
- FREE Postage Australia wide on all items $75 or over*
- $7.95 Flat rate on orders under $100.
- Click and collect available also. Choose at checkout and pickup in-store.
- * Free Postage excludes Surfboards/Softboards - See surfboard postage below).
- FREE Surfboard/Softboard shipping now available from anywhere between Wollongong and Coffs Harbour. Boards are packed and sent from Newcastle. (Choose at checkout)
Signature on delivery is required for orders over $100 - Please ensure you supply an address that can be used for signature on delivery. No delivery to PO Boxes.
- FREE Surfboard/Softboard shipping now available from anywhere between Wollongong and Coffs Harbour. (Choose at checkout)
- Postage on Surfboards to NSW, QLD & VIC: $35.
- Postage to WA (Perth & Metro Areas): $60
- Postage to WA (Regional): $100
- Postage to SA: $50.
- Postage to NT: $100.
- Postage to TAS: $70.
- Choose Postage at Checkout. Applies to Surfboards/softboards only.
- Allow 2 - 7 days business days Shipping Time.
- Postage on Bodyboards Australia Wide: $20
You can choose to pick up your purchase in-store. Please choose this option at the checkout instead of postage. Your item will be put behind the counter ready for collection once the sale is finalised online.
204 Union Street,
The Junction NSW 2291
(02) 4962 2420
Full priced items - eligible for exchange or online store credit
Promotion/sale items - final sale and not eligible for return or exchange
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we're here to help! We don’t refund on change of mind purchases, however we do exchange full priced items within 14 days of the order date.
Please contact us at (02) 4962 2420 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any issues that may arise with your online order.
Conditions of Return/Exchange
If you aren’t happy with your purchase, make sure you have read our conditions of return then follow the steps below:
Post your return to:
Sanbah Surf Shop
ATT: Online Exchanges
204 Union Street,
The Junction NSW 2291
(02) 4962 2420
We are so sorry if you receive a product that is faulty or incorrect. If this happens, please follow the below so that we can sort the issue out as quickly as possible for you!
How much is postage for Gift Vouchers?
Free postage to anywhere in Australia and guaranteed delivery within 7 business days.
Can Gift Vouchers be used to purchase items on the website?
No, Gift Vouchers can only be redeemed in-store.
How long is a Sanbah Grindhouse voucher valid?
36 months from date of purchase.
If I lose my Gift Voucher am I still able to redeem it if I can show a receipt?
Unfortunately no. Gift Vouchers are the responsibility of the customer and cannot be replaced if lost or stolen.
Please note, due to Sanbasic Homewares being Artisan Handmade, colours, shades & finishes may vary from product to product. Homewares include products from this page: https://www.sanbah.com/collections/homewares
Homewares Care Instructions
Our products are handmade by artisans, making them delicate and if not properly cared for can result in undesirable damages, this may also result in slight variations between pieces.
We recommended storing our collection of homewares out of the direct weather to prolong life. Exposure to weather may cause damage to the product.
All transactions are secure and encrypted with ultra-secure 128-bit encryption. We never store your credit card information. All major credit cards are accepted.
If you would like more information about this product or need help with a product before ordering please contact us.
Phone: (02) 4962 2420
Facebook Messenger: hit the button in the bottom right hand corner of your screen.
→ Hassle free returns!
→ If it's in stock, we have it!
→ Free Australia wide postage, $75 or over!
→ Family run business with genuine, friendly service!
I’m very happy with my board, the only disappointment is not getting the 6 foot board I wanted due to being told it was not in stock due to a website error but then when I kept viewing it on your website it said it was in stock.
It will just take a bit longer on my 5’7 blue Eric board to learn to surf.
Ripcurl is the best wetsuit on the market, don't buy any other wetsuit they are inferior. Great service from the crew at Sanbah.
Started out on an 8ft foamy. Then I bought a shorter board with a lot less volume. A lot harder to paddle than the foamy. That’s when I knew what I needed, more volume. Bought the 9ft Jumbo and am so glad I did. It paddles so well and makes catching waves a lot easier. Once on the wave it’s a lot faster than the foamy and turns better too. Very stable. It is very wide which makes it a little harder to carry but I believe it’s worth it. I’ve also put my small kids on it and they had a ball. All around fun time board. Very happy
Fast, affordable and efficient. Highly recommended
Was super 'HAPPY" with my online experience ...
got the board in 4 working days of purchase over in W.A.
And was using it in the south west 2 days later,
Thanks so much guys