Welcome to the Home Of Surf Australia
Your number one surfing store in Newcastle. Shop online or in-store now!Visit Our Store
Free Australia Wide Shipping
free on orders $100 or over - excludes boards
AfterPay & Zip Pay Available
learn more here
Take $10 Off Your First Order*
Online Shopping Made Easy!
FREE Surfboard Shipping
Stay dry in less-than-ideal conditions in our Torrentshell Jacket. Using H2No® Performance Standard technology to provide long-term comfort and protection in soaking storms and steady drizzles. The 3-layer jacket has a 100% recycled nylon face fabric, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, a tricot backer for next-to-skin comfort, and self-stuffs into left-hand pocket (with a carabiner clip-in loop). An adjustable hood with laminated visor can easily roll up and stow with a simplified cord-and-hook design. The center front zipper has interior and exterior storm flaps; pit zips and hand warmer pockets all have storm flaps and DWR-treated zippers. With a microfleece-lined neck, self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures and a drawcord hem.
- 3-layer waterproof/breathable H2No® Performance Standard shell provides the highest levels of comfort and performance, and long-term waterproof durability; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Two-way-adjustable hood with a laminated visor rolls down and stows with a simplified cord-and-hook design
- Microfleece-lined neck provides comfort and protects with a waterproof/breathable barrier
- Snag-free center-front zipper with external and internal storm flaps and zipper-garage chin guard
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets and venting pit zips; all with welted exterior storm flaps and DWR (durable water repellent)-treated zippers
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures and adjustable drawcord hem seal out precipitation
- Jacket self-stuffs into left handwarmer pocket with carabiner clip-in loop
- Weight: 394 g (13.9 oz)
We know you want your goods as soon as possible, We will endeavour to get your order out as soon as possible, sometimes delays may occur, we will update you via email if this happens.
When your order has been shipped you will receive an automated email confirmation containing your Shipping or Tracking number.
Our online stock is linked to our inventory so what you see online is in stock.
While we try to keep our inventory as accurate as possible, there will sometimes be errors in the system. In this instance, we will notify you as soon as possible and process a refund on the same day.
If you aren’t happy with your purchase, make sure you have read our conditions of return then follow the steps below:
Returns your item(s) to:
Sanbah Surf Shop. ATT: Online Exchanges
204 Union Street, The Junction NSW 2291
We are so sorry if you receive a product that is faulty or incorrect. If this happens, please follow the below so that we can sort the issue out as quickly as possible for you!
If you would like more information about this product or need help with a product before ordering please contact us.
Phone: (02) 4962 2420
Facebook Messenger: hit the button in the bottom right hand corner of your screen.
→ Hassle free returns!
→ If it's in stock, we have it!
→ Free Australia wide postage, $75 or over!
→ Family run business with genuine, friendly service!
Super quick delivery and so easy to order online
I love my Salty Shadows Flora Beach Umbrella. perfect for pool area and the beach. Well made and quality is great!
All the people that I spoke with were excellent and accommodating 5 stars
So stoked 🤙🏽
goes good in waves bigger than 2ft otherwise i dont know