Lost Surfboards Driver 2.0 GROM Lightspeed EPS Surfboard
The DRIVER 2.0 is the continuing evolution of our most proven and popular Pro-formance Shortboard. Designed through direct feedback and ongoing refinement with rigorous testing from our pinnacle team riders, specifically Kolohe Andino and Griffin Colapinto, as well as Carissa Moore and young Caroline Marks. The DRIVER 2.0 is a direct reflection of what our team has pushed us to create, to keep up with their pinnacle performance surfing demands.
Over the last two years, since the last iteration of the DRIVER (in early 2017), there has been a constant, almost monthly refinement, of fine tuning and adjustments to keep up with the evolvement of modern performance surfing. We’ve literally made Griffin and Kolohe hundreds of DRIVERS in that time, with subtle, ongoing edits and tweaks. The good news is that this evolution also benefits the every-day surfer.
- More gradual, “no flip tip” entry rocker, for glide and “no pump” speed, out the gate = Connecting sections more effortlessly and carry speed though drawn out turns.
- Wider nose outline in the forward 18”, for more front foot drive and speed, down the line and through carving turns. This also creates a stable platform for the front foot, when landing reverse and fin free tail wafts.
- Thicker along the center with a more pronounced “vee” deck and low, yet forgiving rails = More paddle power and drive, but still sensitive, with the ability to engage the rail for 3-dimensional surfing. This added thickness does not feel “corky”.
- Thinner, yet more boxy rails through the tail for quick reaction from heel to toe and holding in while slicing through high speed carves.
- More rail rocker through the tail, creating more curve and a deeper concave under the rear foot = More POP, high speed, short radius arcs and vertical pocket surfing off the tail.
Overall, the dimensions and volume are slightly up from years past, allowing the top pros more momentum and glide, yet a still responsive ride. At the same time, allowing Bros more forgiveness and the ability to ride what the Pros are riding.
About this board:
Construction: Lightspeed EPS (read more below)
Fin Boxes: FCS2 x 3 (Fins not included)
Tail shape: Rounded Square
Dimensions/Litres: See size graph above
About Lost Surfboards:
Hand shaped and finished in Australia, Lost Surfboards maintain the highest quality and professional craftsmanship as Matt Biolos designs are created to suit local conditions. The patented Carbon Wrap Technology has also become an iconic surfboard design as surfers look to take their surfing to the next level.
Shipping & FAQ:
Australia wide postage available or local pick-up, choose at checkout. Boards in stock (see graph above) are ready to be sent & are shipped out on the same day of purchase with tracking provided. Boards are safely packed in a box with layers of bubble wrap. See our shipping & FAQ tab above or visit this link: https://www.sanbah.com/pages/shipping-faq