Hard Six Bearings
A chromium steel six ball bearing in a re-designed nylon retainer.
By increasing the ball size and using a premium retainer, there is less friction, with that you get quicker acceleration, more speed and increased durability.
- Larger balls, create less friction and the same wheel RPM
- Less Friction =faster speed, longer roll
- Higher speed, quicker acceleration
- Greater strength and durability
- Newly redesigned reinforced nylon ball retainers
- Lubricated impregnated nylon retainers (holds the lube inside the retainer longer helping reduce friction
- Updated deep grove channel helps support the strength and tolerance of the Hard luck 6 ball 608 design.
- Set of 8 bearings