Welcome to the Home Of Surf Australia
Your number one surfing store in Newcastle. Shop online or in-store now!Visit Our Store
High area twin fin set designed to be pushed hard through turns
Base: 5.26" / 134mm
Depth: 5.35" / 136mm
Area: 21.44"² / 13853mm²
• Designed in collaboration with Harley Ingleby for use on his asymmetric twin model.
• Highest area twin set in the FCS range; as a result, can be pushed harder through turns.
• Moderate sweep (rake), full tip and longer base delivers incredible drive and speed.
• Lower depth value maintains manoeuvrability and looseness off the top and through turns.
• Can be paired with a variety of stabilisers to add control.
Recommended for fish, funboard and twin fin boards.
Please Note: this fin is designed to be used exclusively with the FCS II Fin System, and will not fit in the traditional FCS Dual Plug System.
- Free Australia wide surfboard shipping on selected models - View selected models here
- Free NSW surfboard/softboard postage - Shop all surfboards & Softboards here
- Free Australia wide postage on all items over $100 (excluding boards to some states). For items below $100, a flat rate of $7.95 occurs.
Our online stock is linked to our inventory so what you see online is in stock.
While we try to keep our inventory as accurate as possible, there will sometimes be errors in the system. In this instance, we will notify you as soon as possible and process a refund on the same day.
- FREE Postage Australia wide on all items $100 or over*
- $7.95 Flat rate on orders under $100.
- Click and collect available also. Choose at checkout and pickup in-store.
- * Free Postage excludes Surfboards/Softboards to some areas - See surfboard postage below
Signature on delivery is required for orders over $100 - Please ensure you supply an address that can be used for signature on delivery. No delivery to PO Boxes.
- Postage to NSW: FREE
- Postage to QLD & VIC: $35
- Postage to WA: $70
- Postage to SA: $50.
- Postage to NT: $100.
- Postage to TAS: $60.
- Choose Postage at Checkout.
- Allow 2 - 7 days business days Shipping Time.
- Postage on Bodyboards Australia Wide: $20
You can choose to pick up your purchase in-store. Please choose this option at the checkout instead of postage. Your item will be put behind the counter ready for collection once the sale is finalised online.
204 Union Street,
The Junction NSW 2291
(02) 4962 2420
Full priced items - eligible for exchange or online store credit
Promotion/sale items - final sale and not eligible for return or exchange
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we're here to help! We don’t refund on change of mind purchases, however we do exchange full priced items within 14 days of the order date.
Please contact us at (02) 4962 2420 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any issues that may arise with your online order.
Conditions of Return/Exchange
If you aren’t happy with your purchase, make sure you have read our conditions of return then follow the steps below:
Post your return to:
Sanbah Surf Shop
ATT: Online Exchanges
204 Union Street,
The Junction NSW 2291
(02) 4962 2420
We are so sorry if you receive a product that is faulty or incorrect. If this happens, please follow the below so that we can sort the issue out as quickly as possible for you!
How much is postage for Gift Vouchers?
Free postage to anywhere in Australia and guaranteed delivery within 7 business days.
Can Gift Vouchers be used to purchase items on the website?
No, Gift Vouchers can only be redeemed in-store.
How long is a Sanbah Grindhouse voucher valid?
36 months from date of purchase.
If I lose my Gift Voucher am I still able to redeem it if I can show a receipt?
Unfortunately no. Gift Vouchers are the responsibility of the customer and cannot be replaced if lost or stolen.
Please note, due to Sanbasic Homewares being Artisan Handmade, colours, shades & finishes may vary from product to product. Homewares include products from this page: https://www.sanbah.com/collections/homewares
Homewares Care Instructions
Our products are handmade by artisans, making them delicate and if not properly cared for can result in undesirable damages, this may also result in slight variations between pieces.
We recommended storing our collection of homewares out of the direct weather to prolong life. Exposure to weather may cause damage to the product.
All transactions are secure and encrypted with ultra-secure 128-bit encryption. We never store your credit card information. All major credit cards are accepted
If you would like more information about this product or need help with a product before ordering please contact us.
Phone: (02) 4962 2420
Facebook Messenger: hit the button in the bottom right hand corner of your screen.
→ Hassle free returns!
→ If it's in stock, we have it!
→ Free Australia wide postage, $75 or over!
→ Family run business with genuine, friendly service!
Goes onto my Catch Surf soft board much easier than regular wax. Didn’t fall off so seems it does the job!
This is a great board that will give you a few options on how to surf it, from a single fin to a trip fin and the a single to side bites either way your going to have fun.
Work great for swimming laps to keep the water out
This wetsuit is a beautiful quality and fitted perfectly. The garment is true to size and looks great. Delivery was super fast.
These grips are not only environmentally friendly but come in a number of different configurations for different tail shapes and feel. They work well.