Da FIN Swimfins - Rasta
The side rails --- the “strakes”--- on Da FIN are rock solid but run only about half way down the length of the fin where they angle back to the blade. This forces the fin to flex right at this critical point. The raised v-shaped foot pocket combined with a stiff blade working together at the point of flex creates maximum acceleration of the water flowing over the fin surface resulting in more thrust per kick with less effort.
For such a powerful fin, it is unusually light in weight. Da FIN floats in the ocean and there is no right or left foot difference so Da FIN can be worn on either foot.
Mark Cunningham - 'DaFiN is the only swim fin I use both professionally and for recreation. Power & comfort are the two utmost things I need in a pair of fins. DaFiN delivers on both & more.'
Brian Keaulana - 'DaFiN has come up with a design that totally suits my needs in ocean situations. Flexibility and strength are the two utmost things I need in a pair of fins. DaFiN has both and more.'
Mike Trisler - 'I give my strongest recommendation for DaFiN as the best fin on the market today. I have used DaFiN since its initial development over 10 years ago and have compared it to every fin currently produced. DaFiN is without equal.'
Jack McCoy - 'The best fin in the world.'
- 100% Malaysian Rubber - All natural, high quality rubber. The blade provides rigid resistance yet is flexible where required. There is less drag on the up kick and leg strain and cramps are reduced.
- Comfortable Foot Pocket - The pocket is silky smooth and soft over the top of the toes and foot to prevent blisters and chafing while the bottom of the pocket is rigid to transmit power to the blade. Fin socks or booties are not required for comfort.
- Lightweight - For such a powerful fin, DAFIN is one of the lightest surf fins on the market. Less weight equals less strain.
- Extremely powerful - Revolutionary design creating maximum acceleration of the water flowing over the fin surface resulting in more thrust per kick.
- Maximum Control - At speed the “strakes” generate a vortex of water from the trailing edge forming a barrier to help prevent the outflow of water from around the raised foot pocket resulting in an element of control and maneuverability across the face of a wave or in turbulent water.
- Can be worn on either foot
- Floats in salt water
- Used by the Worlds Best Waterman - Ambassadors include Mark Cunningham (World Champion Bodysurfer), Zak Noyle (Professional Surf Photographer) and Brian Keaulana (World Renowned Hawaiian Waterman)
- Official fin of the United States Lifesaving Association and Hawaiian Lifeguard Association
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.