4'8" Fat Cat
* PLEASE NOTE - NO DELIVERY AVAILABLE ON SOFTBOARDS - PICK UP IN STORE ONLY *
The ultimate summer foam shred sled
The Fat Cat is based on the theory of a "planing hull" and compared to a traditional surfboard it is wider, shorter and flatter. It has a wide rounded nose, with a large single concave running the whole way through.These features combine to maximise planing area, while minimizing drag. This means you can get exceptional down the line speed off the weakest of sections. We've then given our Fat Cat a clipped tail which increases its hold in hollower waves, and allows better top to bottom surfing.
- "Bones and Shanks" twin fin setup, but can also be ridden finless.
- The final product is an epic summer board capable of spins, tail slides and shove its that will perform in summer slop, shoreys or point breaks.
- Ideal for riders up to 80kg.
- Comes with Keel Twin Fin Set.
Core: Moulded Fusion X (EPS)
Deck: 10lb PE
Slick: Xtra Duralinx
Tail: Rounded Square
Stringer: 2 X Bamboo Stringer