THE Nixon Magnacon
Precision timekeeping that's built on the belief that true style is defined by performance.
Swiss 6 hand quartz.
- Big and bold in a highly detailed package with precision timekeeping
- 6-Hand Chrono
- 6-hand Swiss chronograph with date window and subdials for day of the week and 30-minute chrono
- Meticulous Design
- Applied indices, train track seconds dial, skeleton hands, antiglare crystal and scratch resistant coating
- 3-link steel band with scratch-resistant coating and a custom double locking clasp with micro adjust
- Watch MovementSwiss ISA 8172-220 6 hand quartz chronograph with day and date.
- Watch DialThe dial features a riveted flat dial ring and includes bold printed indices, a printed seconds track, a diamond knurling subdials, a date window at 4 o'clock and custom molded hands with luminous fill.
- Watch Case48mm, 100 meter/10 ATM custom solid stainless steel with a scratch resistant coating, fixed stainless steel bezel, sapphire crystal with antiglare treatment on the underside of the crystal, triple gasket screw down crown and pushers, individually numbered stainless steel screw down caseback and spring pin lugs.
- Watch Band25mm custom solid stainless steel 3 link bracelet with a scratch resistant coating and a custom solid stainless steel double locking clasp with micro adjust.
Nixon offers a limited warranty of defects in materials and workmanship for a period of two (2) years after original purchase from nixon.com or an authorized Nixon dealer. This means that if the materials in your watch aren't right or if the watch isn't put together correctly, we'll repair or replace it, at our option. But, this doesn't mean you can abuse your watch and expect us to fix it for free. We don't cover normal wear and tear or batteries*, crystal, watch case, strap, bracelet, loss or theft. You will void your warranty if you open your case back, push the buttons underwater, or forget to screw down or push in the crown and expose your watch to moisture. Proof of purchase is required for all warranty claims and service requests, so hold onto your receipt. Nixon will not accept a warranty claim or repair request if a watch has evidence of excessive wear or misuse.
This will be under warranty through Sanbah Surf Shop Newcastle - 204 Union Street, The Junction, NSW, 2291. (02)4962 2420. www.sanbah.com