Summer 2016 sees “The Return Of The Jam”, the sequel to the Summer Jam. It still has a really flat deck that gives you a skateboard feel. It’s got added concave with vee in the tail to help generate speed and easy rail-to-rail transition. This time around, we’ve narrowed the nose ever so slightly so you can turn quicker. Five fins for versatility. Sequels have never been so much fun. Make sure you check out the ‘Return Of The Jam’ this Summer
- SUPER FLAT DECK: Control & Stability
- MID BOXY RAIL: Helps plow through bump. The harder bottom edge creates bite for direction.
- VEE THROUGH TAIL: Easy Turning.
- FLAT: Fast planing and down the line glide.
- NEUTRAL FEEL: Suits back or front-footed surfing.
- ALL LEVELS: Novice to Shredder.
- 5 FIN: Quad or Thruster (Quad Recommended)